You are here
2016 wedding trends
With the wedding season rapidly aproaching I would like to look into the trends for the 2016 Wedding season.
Of course I want to start with the flowers, (I do work at a wholesale floral company).
1. Seasonal blooms, rustic garden flowers, just picked flowers
2. Bouquet shapes, loose, organic & wide
3. Chic glam, quirky and color Intense
4. Old fahioned flowers becoming new again
5. Kings tables filled with flowers, (creative seating)
6. Flowers and greenery hanging from ceilings & covering walls
7. Modern & lively, lemon yellow to blue
8. Wearable floral accessories
9. Spiky flowers or food inspired designs
10. Mix up your centerpieces, mixing in ferns, succlunts, lavender sprigs, blooming branches
Now for the non floral trends
1. Long layered ribbon
2. Metallic color palettes
3. Adventure weddings, destination weddings
4. Anything glitz, shimmer, sparkle, glitter
5. His and hers cocktails
Just to name a few.
Email us and tell us your favorites!